- You have described, in writing (through e-mail), the reason for return, which shall include full description of problem in the product. No phone calls will be accepted or considered for the purpose of refund, all communication in this regard shall be in writing.
- Refund policy is only applicable to end users, no refund requests will be accepted from the B2B customers/users.
- Returned products are undamaged and show no signs of wear.
- Products are returned in the condition you received them including all packaging, accessories and manuals, including receipts
- Seller shall not be responsible for the delay in delivery of the products, due to events, reasonably construed, as force majeure events and which are beyond control of Seller. Buyer agrees and waives all rights to make claim, whether in contract or in law, for financial or legal liabilities or refund of goods, in the event of delay in delivery for said reasons.
Seller offer a 15 calendar days returns policy, provided that (a) the product is not delivered within the stipulated time or (b) product received is not in working condition/box is damaged/product delivered is not as per product specification, you can return it to us in its original condition within 15 calendar days of the date you received the products, and we will issue a full refund of the original purchase price paid, in the form of credit note, with six (6) calendar month validity period. The only condition of this policy is that the return meets the following requirements*
*Please be aware that certain "special order" products are not covered by our 15 calendar day’s returns policy. If you need clarification on whether your product is classed as a special order, please contact us prior to placing your order.
To arrange a return please contact the Customer Care (firstname.lastname@example.org) on your order confirmation email.
Products must be returned to the Seller’s warehouse in Emirate of Dubai, at the cost of the Buyer.
Please note that Seller cannot be held responsible for returned Products that are lost in transit and Buyer (s) is responsible for returns postage costs. In the event of a return we recommend that you send the goods back to us via a tracked service. This will ensure proof of delivery and insurance of the goods whilst they are in transit.
Refunds will be issued within approximately 15 working days of the return to allow for a careful inspection of the products(s) to ensure they are in a re-saleable condition, subject to any additional information and/or documentation may require to review the claim. Refunds cannot be made to any third parties or alternative credit card.
Please make sure you fully understand the return requirements above, if conditions are not met, we reserve the right to refuse the return of product(s) or to charge a restocking fee of 25%.
Faulty or Damaged Products
We request that you retain the original packaging for at least the period of the warranty as we will only collect products if they are in the original packaging. If the original packaging has been discarded, you will be asked to return the goods to us in suitable alternative packaging that offers adequate protection for the product.
If the product arrives and you believe it to be faulty please contact the Customer Service within 24 hours. Many problems can be rectified by speaking to one of our team. If the goods are faulty we can either exchange the product for a replacement, or you can ask us to arrange collection at our cost, and we will issue you a full refund.
If the product develops a fault within the warranty period, please contact us and we will be able to assist you getting the product repaired under warranty. We will either collect the goods at our cost, or direct you to a local service centre. Please be aware that goods sent back to us or collected as faulty which are found to be fully working will be returned to you. Carriage charges will be at your expense. If you suspect a fault, please contact us first.
Products found to have a fault not covered by warranty (damage or breakage through misuse, incorrect operation, wear and tear etc.) will be fixed and returned to you at your expense. If the product develops a fault outside of the warranty period, please contact us and we will do all we can to assist you in getting the product repaired.